History

Our small Meeting House in the heart of the Cotswolds is one of the oldest in the country, Grade 2 listed, dated 1663. It ceased to be used for meetings for worship from 1874. The building was sold in 1931 for £100. However in 1961 it was bought back in a derelict state for the same amount by Quakers to be restored and revived. Today there is a small but active membership, often with visitors to the area attending on Sundays.